Subject: E-Mail address availablity: Business register: write to support
From: "two4how" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2024 14:48:04 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere! Dear Sir or Madame,

I am contacting you regarding the requirement regarding an availability of 
our e-mail address in public (see below). The links provided and information 
in data security law as well as the registry requirements have not helped us 
in finding any paragraph where there is shown a legal requirement to have 
specifically our e-mail addresses publicly.
As of our understanding whilst working within the EU the postal address and 
information would be necessary for public only. Therefore, we would like to 
hide our e-mail addresses in the registry. Could you please help us and 
provide the legal base including paragraph for this requirement if this 
requirement exists?

Kind regards,
Sabrina Renz

two4how OÜ
Peterburi tee 44/3
11415 Tallinn
Estonia

www.two4how.com
e-mail: [email-masked]
phone: +372 5593 7959

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Von: Raksana Kerimova-Zeynalova <[email-masked]>

Betreff: RE: Business register: write to support

Datum: 9. September 2024 um 14:31:57 OESZ

An: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hello,

Thank you for the letter.

You are writing to the Center of Registers and Information Systems. We are 
developers of information systems and advise the technical side of using of 
the e-Business register and

According to the law, the data in the e-Business Register are public to 
everyone.
e-Business Register is the official portal that includes the data of 
companies of all legal entities and self-employed persons registered in 
Estonia in a single environment. The portal includes foremost information 
about legal entities (e.g. private limited companies, apartment 
associations), but also some data regarding the natural person associated 
with that legal entity (e.g. data of a member of the management board, data 
of a shareholder).
The data of the registry card (email address of the company) of the 
e-Business Register that are the general information regarding the legal 
entity and the right of representation are available to everyone and can be 
indexed (i.e. can be found in search engines).
For additional questions, you can contact the Ministry of Justice.
More information about Disclosure and indexation of data could be found 
here:: 
https://abiinfo.rik.ee/en/e-business-register-queries/open-data-e-business-register/disclosure-and-indexation-data

Best regards,

 <http://www.rik.ee/>

Raksana Kerimova-Zeynalova

Spetsialist

Klienditoe tiim

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100068614174252>
 <http://www.instagram.com/rikikad>
 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/centre-of-registers-and-information-systems>
 <http://www.rik.ee/>   www.rik.ee

Käesolev kiri on asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks mõeldud teave ning mõeldud 
ennekõike kirja päises nimetatud isikule. Kui olete saanud kirja eksituse 
tõttu, palun teavitage sellest kohe kirja saatjat ja kustutage kiri koos 
kõikide lisadega.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2024 12:00 PM
To: RIK info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Business register: write to support

User wrote 09.09.2024 12:00:

Subject: Hide of e-mail address in public

Content: Dear Sir or Madame, Tere!

We would like to hide the e-mail address of our companies for public. How 
can we change this setting because at the moment we received a lot of SPAM 
mails after changing the address in the e-business register?

It is just the e-mail address we do not want to have in public.

Best regards,
Sabrina renz

E-mail for reply:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web page:  <https://ariregister.rik.ee/eng/notification> 
https://ariregister.rik.ee/eng/notification

Name: Sabrina Serap Renz

Personal identification code: EST48110280105